Are you Buying your Dream Home?
It is an achievement to buy your dream property as per your desire and wish. Home buying is a significant investment in one’s life. Property buying is a blend of one’s financial status at the time, the need for housing, research of requirement, loan availability, savings, desire, neighborhood and society. Buy a property that fetches you the ultimate satisfaction and stress-free living.
|Godrej Aqua | Real Estate Investment|
Avoid these common mistakes while investing in your dream property
Consider your potential status and analyze you capacity and need to buy the home. Figure out your financial conditions and affordability. While buying home consider these things:
1. Keep eye on your budget: it is not only the cost of the property that is on the papers is the true cost. There are a lot more minor investments like brokerage, Stamp duty, circle rates, insurance, TDS on property registration costs are involved while buying a home. Overextending the budget will put the strain on your finances in the future.
2. Self-occupying or renting: Having confused decision whether to buy a property for your own or letting it for rent and buying for investment purpose will land you in trouble, have a clear idea about your property you are investing in.
3. Making too low down payment: even though some home loans allow you to buy home with zero down payment, always save big and enter into the home buying decision. Later the monthly loan repayment will not burden you.
4. Not considering all aspects of a property: look at the Vaastu compliance if you believe the Vaastu living concept, analyse how many bedrooms you need later on it is hard to extend. Analyse the spaciousness of the unit, open spaces as you desire and know the amenities offered to you and examine if its worth for your investment.
5. Check your neighbourhood: property making is not a day’s decision. It requires many analysis and home works to be done before investing. The Neighbourhood is the prime matter of the investment in the long run. Good neighborhood creates the good living atmosphere to your family and is a safe place to live in.
Godrej Aqua is one of the best residential investment in Bangalore amidst excellent friendly neighbour and amenities. Godrej Aqua is located in the aggressively developing locations of Hosahalli, Billamaranahalli in Bangalore and is developed by the country’s trusted developer the Godrej Properties.
|Godrej Aqua Hosahalli|
Godrej aqua the gateway of luxury
Godrej Aqua project encompasses 1 Bhk,2 Bhk, 3 Bhk and 4 Bhk sized units to give an option for the buyer to choose the property according to their requirement and budget. The project is set amidst the landscaped gardens for the composure of living of the residents. The property is spread across a vast sprawling land to offer a spacious township experience with all the necessary and luxurious amenities to cater to your needs. Godrej Aqua Billamaranahalli surrounded by the best of schools, colleges, IT companies, Banks, ATMs, fun zones, recreational hub, malls and many more.
The Property has round the clock power backup facility forthe emergency situations and is also continuously monitored under CCTV surveillance for the enhanced safety. Safety of Godrej Aqua Hosahalli residents is the primary concern, to ensure an utmost safety advanced fire extinguisher facility is provided in the premises and the property is guarded by 24 X 7 security personnel. Granite countertop with stainless steel single bowl sink along with provision for Piped Gas Connection for the safer and happier cooking. High-speed and high capacity lift is provided for the ease of movement of the people and goods in the property.
Invest in Godrej Aqua and have a blessed stay!!
Suggested Topic:Godrej Aqua - A Luxury Apartment Coming With Luxury Facility
Godrej Aqua | Upcoming Real Estate Project At Hosahalli Bangalore